New release of Q-coin network version 188.8.131.52 started 08.05.2015 00:00:00
To download binaries please click on proper icon
It is available book "Informationism" by Krzysztof Urbanowicz.
Properties of Polish Mark (Q-coin)
- According to laws in physics as well as in Theory of Information (see also this post) the creation of new Q-coins should be proportional to 'mass of Q-coins' (amount of information in the Q-coins network)
- Q-coin is proportional to amount of information in Q-coin network, so is based on real value Informationism. This is in analogy of basing USD to gold before 1960. So we resolve the problem of nowadays real money that is based only on trust/thoughts people.
- Amount of Information in Q-coins network is the number of accounts.
- In order to create account that is visible in network, one has to join Peer-to-Peer network of Q-coin and 'mine' (operate transactions).
- It is not possible to create account by transferring money to this account, only by mining.
- To each account will connected name like is it with domain names and IP number, so if someone would like to send money to name of account this account has to be registered in network in other case wallet does not allowed you to send money.
- So all Q-coins all the time are in the network and there will be no dispersion. Only some stable inflation.
- One can have only official accounts eg. google.com, ibm.com, etc ;)
- Everybody can see how much money are in each account (now it is on each cryptocurrencies eg http://explorer.litecoin.net).
- Official accounts can be easily controlled by everyone in order to prevent corruption. So now people will have control on government and people on top. So realization of real democracy: bottom has tool to influence top :).
- The one who first mine on specific account will register this name on Q-coin network to his private key. This is similar to registering domain name addresses on the beginning of internet, so for sure will be a market of reserved names.
- Q-coins are open cryptocurrency, means important are only names not hashes of accounts. Network has power to grow to infinity (see why it is important here), just one can replace now encryption SHA-256 to SHA-512 or more. In nowadays all cryptocurrencies we have limited number of accounts. Also number of Q-coins are not limited and will be increased naturally with grows of our civilization (based on laws of physics and Theory of Information). Bitcoins are limited to 21Mio and Litecoins to 84 Mio.
- For each name/account will be associated private key (password). Everyone who knows this private key can change this for new one and registered in Q-coin network. This will prevent to overuse creator of account to manipulate money on account. When creator sell name, new owner can change private key for only to his known private key and stop the access to the account for others.
- Everything in Q-coin netowork will have logic consequence not artificial parameters.
- The value will be not only how much you have on account but also to possess the accounts (to have private key to the account). Worth of Q-coins will be based on real value, means on information content in private key.
- Q-coin will be easy to use, so it will be difficult to create main account, but very easy to create subaccounts eg. 1.google, 2.google.
Fundamentals of Q-coin:
Q-coin [Q] is an open cryptocurrency based on fundamentals of Informationism.
- No one will dominate the Q-coin network, even founder, like it is in all nowadays cryptocurrencies (founder of bitcoins possess around 20% of all bitcoins).
- So how to enhance people to mine? Just they will reserve names and can resell (look point 10).
- In order to register name in the Q-coin network you will be forced to resolve the whole block by miner with this account, because p2pool network will not be able to send partial amount to unregistered accounts, only to registered accounts. So on beginning it will be very easy to register account because difficulty of network will be low, but after sometime there will be needed a lot of power to register account. Power counted by Watts and real money. This will cause Q-coin worth, not limitations like it is now in bitcoins etc.
- Q-coin has the possibility to live eternal (see why it is important here), because network is not limited. Bitcoins or litecoins etc. do not survive more than 50 years, because they have limitations see point 11).
- The question is what should be inflation of Q-coin in order not to diminish value of virtual currency? Here we use just fundamental equations from Information Theory as well as Physics see 1). We would like to have natural grow of Q-coin in order to reflect amount of information in network (see also this post). So Q-coin will have stable value (1 bit of information in network is related strictly to some volume in Q-coin). It will also brings the stability of currency, means that eg. 1 bread will cost 1Q all the time in future.
- See post here.
Value of an account in Q-coin network
One can calculate the value of the account based on costs of having hostname. The hostname costs around 40$ per year (with hosting on server). No of blocks per year 210240. No of coins getting by one account is 210240 PLM = 40$ => 1 PLM = 0.02 Cent. This is when there will be one computer in network. In order to have 1PLM = 1USD, there should be in network only 5000 hostnames (available in internet servers).
Project under developement....
- Hits: 22745